Wednesday, September 20, 2006

Divine Tongue-Ties David Letterman

When's the last time you saw David Letterman flustered. I mean other than when someone tries to kick him in the head? My point is that it rarely happens. So enjoy the sweat on Dave's brow as he attempts to interview Divine and John Waters (circa 1984). By the way, they are promoting their film Polyester and it's "odorama" gimmick:

And here is Divine performing "Born To Be Cheap" just before the interview:
By the way, my amigo Mike bombarded me with requests for more footage of Divine after my Pink Flamingos clip. I hope this will appease him.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sweet, Sweethaven.

Two misfits find each other in a whole of shit and cinema history is made.

Dave feeling like "Wally Cleaver".

7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home