Saturday, October 28, 2006

Guinness Memories Pt. II

In googling photos for my previous post I came across another set of Guinness icons from my childhood:
Billy and Benny McCrary, the World's Largest Twins...

and Hank Williams, Jr. look-a-likes.


At 743 and 723 lbs. respectively, Billy and Benny still hold the title even though they have both passed on. They now lie under what is claimed to be the world's largest granite gravestone at 13 ft. wide and over 3 tons (I'm not sure if this record has been confirmed by THE BOOK).


I now leave you with a picture sure to haunt your dreams for years to come. My apologies.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank god there's an extra hour in the day today. Now I can use it to stare at those twins in the wrastlin' ring.

10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home