Friday, October 06, 2006

The Gropinator Does California Proud

Okay, so I'd heard the stories, the allegations, the hints at law-suits. You know, the ones regarding Arnold and his neanderthal/frat boy ways. Everyone had. And it's not like I didn't believe them. It's just that I'm part of the MTV/CNN generation-- I need to see something with my own eyes for it to really sink in. And that hadn't happened yet. Well the time for innocence is now over, I'm sold.

The scene--
It's the late '70s and some brainiac has the wild idea to send perhaps the most over-sexed man of the last half century to Rio (with a camera crew) for Carnival. What they capture is Mr. Universe at his best: pushy, innapropriate and, in a wild dance floor scene, perhaps one cocktail short of a full-on rape. I'm still speechless.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, Gov... really? FINGER GOGGLES???

I will say this... I'm with him on THE ASS.

7:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home