Thursday, May 17, 2007

Dick Cheney vs. The Hippies

Now, I'm as liberal as the next guy (hell, I voted for Gore and Kerry) but that doesn't mean I'm knee-jerk. See, I can tell when someone's being an asshole no matter what side of the aisle they're on. Like this next clip: I know we all should be cutting down on gas consumption, perhaps riding our bikes more, but that's a personal decision. What we don't need is a bunch of unemployed hippie-fruitcakes riding around on their bikes blocking traffic to tell us this. So sue me if I take a little personal satisfaction from this old fart saying "screw you" and barrelling through 'em like so many unwashed bowling pins.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I would have gotten out of my van and started swinging. But i don't live in a big city things are different here someone bangs on your car like they did and someone is ending up in a hospital with a new lesson about respect

2:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home