Friday, April 20, 2007

Screw James Bond. It's Weng Weng!

This clip really needs no introduction (it's one of the funniest things I've seen) except to give the usual props to Russ for sending it my way. I also have a few more clips he's sent me I need to post and, if you add those to the barrage of great stuff he's cramming on his own blog, it makes you wonder: Does he have a staff of undocumented workers in his basement, hunched over monitors, trolling YouTube 24 hours a day? An "internet sweatshop," if you will? It might explain things...

3 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

I count on Russ to maintain the whip-cracking in the 24-7 sweatshop so as to keep the clippage coming... much like how a severely diabetic man counts on his daily insulin shot. YouTube owes the two of you a tremendous debt of gratitude.

Meanwhile, "Weng Weng" is my new almighty god.

12:47 PM  
Blogger Russell Arch said...

Believe me, I wish I could blame an illegal sweatshop for the massive amounts of posts. However I haven't seen daylight in so long, I'm starting to grow mushrooms on my back.

Glad you used Weng Weng... if not he was gonna make an appearance at my place soon.

1:52 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.

3:31 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home