Monday, December 25, 2006

Star Wars Christmas Special?

As a feral child raised by TV it always surprises me when I stumble onto something I should remember but have no recollection of. Released in 1978, during the height of my Star Wars mania, this special somehow came and went under my radar. Or maybe I did see it and suppressed the horrific memory. Either way, since the latest trilogy/fiasco has long since knocked all-things-Star-Wars from its once vaunted perch in my heavens I was able to watch this with only the slightest damage to my psyche. I hope you are as strong.

And so, with this warning, and without further ado, I give you an edited version of George Lucas' long lost holiday folly.
Oh, and because Harvey Korman and Bea Arthur's awkward/surreal cantina love scene is missing, I also give you that.

1 Comments:

Blogger Bowler Hat Productions said...

My brain just blorped out of my right ear. Duuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

7:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home