Thursday, August 31, 2006

Jerry Springer's Advice: Pay Cash For Sex

Who knew paying for a blow job with a check might come back and bite you in the ass. Well, obviously Mr. Springer didn't. After airing this 1982 pre-emptive commercial regarding "services rendered" at a Kentucky massage parlor, Springer went on to become Governor of Ohio, then our 40th President... just kidding. He lost and went on make a shit-load of money putting white-trash on national TV.

It's funny, though, after watching the clip I'm still not sure whether he regrets screwing the hooker, or simply writing a check for it.

Thanks to Gorillamask

1 Comments:

Blogger kingaengland said...

After this aires the first time. I imagine the look on his wife of 11 years' face as she turns to him from the other E Z boy chair, and then he shrugs his shoulders and says "What? I know I told you about that. Don't give me that look. Remember, I know, I told you!?!

12:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home